Location: Remote, EST business hours
Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $65 - 74 per hour
We are looking for a dynamic Lead UX Designer! Our client is assembling the brightest designers, design strategists, researchers, and product managers to collaborate within teams shaping the future of the customer billing experience.
In this role you will produce sound, effective design solutions, and draw connections between projects and the organization's broader strategies. You will need to collaborate with your team to come up with ideas and make things, but also guide them to make the right decisions for the user and business.
Candidates must be authorzied to work for any US employer without sponsorship to be considered and must submit a design portfolio along with resume.
- Generate multiple credible design solutions.
- Engage in divergent/convergent group work.
- Judge solution quality and context appropriateness.
- Guide a range of exploration.
- Provide directional input.
- Identify design problems and opportunities within brief/context.
- Design within an established set of rules (patterns, guidelines, constraints, principles, etc.).
- Articulate user, business, or technical reasoning for design decisions.
- Maintain organized working files and project directories.
- Explore, refine, and document solutions thoroughly.
- Maintain fluency in shared tools and software.
- Create/prepare prototypes for testing and synthesizing results.
- Objectively evaluate and refine concepts based on learning from prototypes.
- Target appropriate methods and fidelity based on learning objectives.
- Participate in ongoing user research and usability test evaluations.
- Work with stakeholders and project partners to understand and conceptualize complex business cases.
- Create prototypes to:
- Better understand the problem or requirements.
- Communicate and create consensus around designs.
- Better demonstrate design intent or feasibility.
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- 5+ years of experience designing digital products or 4+ years of experience designing omni-channel services.
- Solid experience in the payments space, dedicated to helping users take care of their bills in more modern, convenient ways than ever before.
- At least 5 years of experience in interaction design, information architecture, and visual design for digital experiences.
- strong end-to-end Product Design skills, from conception to research to wireframes to prototypes to pixel perfect delivery - and thrive working closely with product managers and developers.
- Portfolio examples of enterprise applications.
- Must have advanced knowledge of Figma.
Contact from a Cella employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.