Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $65 - 75 per hour
Cella is looking for a talented UX Designer for our financial services client. In this role you will be responsible for software design across advisor services platforms, which is primarily desktop and responsive mobile.
You will join a multi-disciplinary group of user experience designers, visual designers, content writers and researchers and work with strategic business and technology partners across the enterprise to build best-in-class software experiences for their users.
- Design Consulting
- Facilitate collaborative design sessions including sketching and ideation.
- Lead design reviews and drive decisions.
- Create design solutions with a multi-faceted team considering all aspects of the advisor experience, from consultative to end client/consumer experience.
- Faithfully translate the established patterns and design systems to ensure company goals are met.
- Understand great designs are achieved iteratively.
- Visualize ideas in a clear form (sketch, diagram, wireframe or prototype) and provide appropriate level documentation.
- Design Management
- Set expectations with the project team and prioritize activities.
- Create and maintain design schedules.
- Communicate status and agreements with project team.
- Review work with UX managers, keep them updated on project status and escalate items appropriately.
- Design Expertise and Execution
- Maintain the high standards set by the group.
- Conduct the primary design activities, create deliverables and conduct QA at an expert level.
- Participate and support research efforts.
- Commit to improving our process and methods with an emphasis on both effectiveness and efficiency.
- Teamwork, Collaboration and Engagement
- Work well with all partners to deliver work.
- Support UX team members.
- Strategically listen to feedback and help guide the delivery.
- Collaborative and cooperative.
- Has a design position but is not rigidly fixed when presented with new information.
- Passionate about team, our mission and the needs of our partners and users.
- Enthusiastic about UX design.
- Empathy & Curiosity
- Understand user needs, walking in their shoes when possible.
- Focus on innovation and improvement.
- Regularly learns more about design theory, practice and tools.
- Education: Bachelors
- 6 + years of rich interaction design focused on digital products.
- An online portfolio demonstrating interaction design process and thinking.
- Experienced with all aspects of a user-centered interaction design process, including user research, developing user flows, creating wireframes, conducting usability tests and creating annotated design specifications.
- Experience working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team within an iterative process and an Agile development methodology.
- Strong self-management skills, comfortable with substantial responsibility, working directly with our client partners, and capable of managing your project schedules.
- Proficient in design tools like Sketch, Figma, Mural, InVision.
- Experience running design sessions with cross-functional teams.
- Effective relationship builder--ability to partner cross-functionally, cross-enterprise and work effectively with various levels of the organization as well as various personality types.
- Comfort in a project-oriented work environment, with a positive attitude and solid work ethic.
- Expertise w/Foundational UX principles.
- Experience executing of High Fidelity Design.
- Documentation/Project Tracking experience (Confluence, Jira).
Contact from a Cella employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.