Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Type: Freelance / Contract
We have an exciting remote opportunity for a UX/UI Designer II on a long-term contract! The UI/Visual Designer will have a hands-on role in designing business customer-facing products and services. Help shape product benefits around user need to create engaging and intuitive user interfaces with sales-driven results. You will collaborate with team Creative Directors and sales, marketing, brand, and engineering leads as part of the day-to-day. You will help drive the delivery of digital applications that feature outstanding user experience and elegant design aesthetics.
- Take responsibility for the user interface: identify problems, propose solutions, recommend implementations, and execute UI solutions to improve the user experience.
- Create pixel-perfect, world-class user interfaces and original, eye-catching visual design.
- Deliver high quality work on tight schedules in a dynamic, agile product environment.
- Produce interactive prototypes for internal experimentation and usability testing, and test UI in a rigorous, data-driven way.
- Demonstrate a command of usability and accessibility standards in partnership with visual and interface design disciplines and principles.
- Have a broad experience and a deep understanding of users to recommend UI features that solve customer needs.
- Write intuitive style guides and design specifications with a focus towards engineering implementation.
- Support, communicate, course-correct, and revise through the development phase.
- Maintain a critical eye and an obsessive attention to detail.
UX/UI Designer II Education and Experience:
- A portfolio that showcases several recent e-commerce designs is required for consideration. Mobile site/mobile phone and/or tablet apps designs a plus
- Minimum 3-5 years of UI and visual design experience within a digital agency or product team.
- Experience leading development of comprehensive and versatile digital design systems.
- Deep knowledge of cross-platform web/mobile usability standards and UI specifications.
- Skilled in taking a project from exploratory and conceptual version, through to final production assets.
- Proven ability to multi-task and execute against multiple projects running in parallel paths.
- Candidate's portfolio must contain recent mobile and web based products to be considered.