Location: Ridgefield, Connecticut
Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $40 - 50 per hour
Our client located in Ridgefield, Connecticut is looking for a Videographer to join their dynamic creative team. This will be an ongoing PART-TIME opportunity that will require someone local to come onsite on an as-needed basis for productions. The ideal candidate is someone with videography, photography, and editing skills.
- Support the production lead in larger productions and may own smaller ones entirely.
- Own set up and execution of employee headshots as required (requires photography skills).
- Provide video editing for ad hoc projects as well as productions.
- Capture clean audio using external microphones or wireless recording devices.
- Tell a compelling visual story through footage. Understand narrative structures and know how to sequence shots to create a story arc is crucial.
- Use camera movement techniques like pans, tilts, dollies, and gimbal systems can add dynamism and creativity to the video.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest camera equipment, accessories, and emerging technologies in the field.
- Demonstrate professional behavior, respect copyrights, and adhere to ethical standards.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and find creative solutions.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Must be proficient in operating various types of cameras, from basic consumer-grade cameras to professional-grade cinema cameras, and be familiar with their settings, functions, and capabilities.
- Understand composition and framing. Should know how to frame subjects, use the rule of thirds, and balance elements within the frame.
- Knowledge of lighting techniques. Understanding natural light and artificial lighting sources for indoor and outdoor shooting.
- Post-production skills are essential. Familiarity with video editing software (e.g., Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro) ability to piece together raw footage, add transitions, visual effects, and create a cohesive final product.
- Effective time management and the ability to meet deadlines are vital skills.
- Good communication skills are necessary, role may work with clients, directors, actors, and other team members involved in productions.
- Adaptability to various shooting environments, lighting conditions, and unexpected challenges that may arise during filming.
- Team player and collaborator.
- Great attention to detail.
- Concept Development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected].
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).