Location: Lincoln, California
Compensation Range: $185,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
Fantastic opportunity with a NYTimes & Shark Tank start-up within the health & wellness space! Our client is seeking an accomplished VP of eCommerce and Growth for a direct hire/ full-time on the West Coast.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Growth Marketing experience (B2C/Consumer) from an emerging direct-to-consumer product line.
- Start-up experience preferred.
- Well-rounded full funnel acquisition expeirence.
Location: Lincoln, California
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $185,000 - 200,000 per year
Work Hours: 9am to 5pm
- Own growth marketing strategy and inform our customer-facing experience across consumer acquisition and retention.
- Build dashboards for measuring and sharing results on business-critical KPIs related to growth (volume, CAC, retention, LTV, AOV) and own achievement of weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Own and develop website conversion rate optimization (CRO) and customer journey understanding.
- Oversee relevent media, marketing and creative agency partners.
- Lead campaigns across online and offline channels, including Paid social, Organic channels, Email marketing, SMS and social influencers.
- Devise and manage the overall SEO strategy.
- Develop and drive transactional messaging, trigger campaigns and large-scale marketing efforts.
- Experience level: Director
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Marketing (10 years of experience is required)
- Paid Search (5 years of experience is required)
- eCommerce (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Growth Marketing (5 years of experience is required)
- Start Up
- Web Analytics
- Digital Marketing
Job ID: 979437
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.