Job Title: Web Marketing Manager
Location: New York, New York
Location: New York, New York
Our client is seeking a Web Marketing Manager who has experience developing and implementing web-based marketing strategies. This person will be responsible for supporting the Marketing & Communications team in improving the overall user experience to help attract, engage and retain site visitors as well as increase income on the organization’s main website and related web properties. This work includes developing and refreshing content across the site, providing support for staff content creators, managing web changes and tasks as well as interfacing with vendors and consultants to troubleshoot technical issues and maintain site functionality.
Web Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Implement web-based marketing strategies and campaigns via the website to promote the brand voice, engage current and new audiences and drive conversions to meet visibility and fundraising goals.
- Manage, upgrade and support Episcopal Relief & Development’s website and related properties in collaboration with the Marketing & Communications team, IT and consultants.
- Develop and maintain a formalized process for staff and other stakeholders to submit web requests related to content, design or technical issues.
- Monitor site security and work with IT and consultants to troubleshoot and implement the appropriate security measures.
- Prepare regular monitoring reports for key stakeholders using Google 360 and other analytics tools.
- Assess and improve search engine optimization (SEO) results on the website.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and best practice in web and digital systems, and provide direction and guidance on adoption as appropriate.
- Perform other duties and special projects as required.
Web Marketing Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Web Development, Graphic Design, or a related field. A Master’s degree is a plus.
- Minimum of five years of experience overseeing the marketing strategies and maintenance of ecommerce websites, redesign projects and vendor/consultant management for digital projects
- Experience working with a nonprofit
- Experience leading and/or participating in website redesign projects with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to plan and implement marketing campaigns via websites
- Fluency with programming languages including HTML,XML, Java and CSS
- Expert knowledge of Content Management Systems (e.g., WordPress, Drupal, etc.)
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud and other related software
- Broad-spectrum of digital proficiency with platforms and tools including graphic design software and cloud-based platforms like Google Suite, Box or Dropbox
- Ability to thrive in a Mac/Google environment
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Superb time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Job ID: 320463RC