Easy set up for any remote assignment
No matter your needs or capabilities, we have the right solution so talent can work securely from home. Our dedicated team of technical professionals will help you choose the best setup for your organization.
We can provide remote talent a company-provided device and connect them to your organizations network
- Simply sign an agreement, and our talent is ready to work. It’s that easy.
- Talent is always connected. We offer optional mobile hotspots devices from AT&T so they can stay connected no matter where they are.
- Our technical professionals are on standby to answer your questions and ensure all talent is set up properly to work remotely.
Communication is more important than ever with a remote workforce. We make it easy for you
- Cella provided devices are loaded with Zoom, enterprise strength email and other services via G-suite for continued communication and collaboration
- VoIP telephony options are also available
If your company allows VPN access, candidates can use their own device – or a secure one provided by Cella – to connect to your system
- We have an inventory of current Mac laptops preloaded with Office 365, Zoom, Adobe Creative Cloud (if needed).
- Laptops are secured with antivirus/malware, drive encryption and managed via mobile device management (MDM) to help keep your data safe.
- Your VPN or ours? We can configure access to your corporate VPN or talent can use our cloud-based VPN.
If none of these options work for you, we can customize a remote work solution for you.
Remote Work Additional Resources
- Virtual Onboarding: Bringing New Talent in Remotely
- In-House Agencies Adapt to the COVID-19 Challenge
- In-House Agencies Rise to the COVID-19 Challenge
- How to Position Yourself as a Great Remote Worker in a Virtual World
- Growing your Proposal Staff during COVID-19
- Remote Work Project Management Strategies for Creative Teams
Remote Job Opportunities