Location: Washington, District of Columbia
This is a hybrid role in Washington, District of Columbia.
- Work collaboratively with a variety of internal clients and team members to provide creative support that reflects inspired thinking while adhering to internal processes and timelines.
- Maintain and supervise freelance designers to meet expected standards.
- Pick up projects halfway through the creative process by maintaining a consistent voice/tone as well as able to hand projects off to peer creative staff when necessary.
- Create print and web-accessible infographics to aid in making data understandable.
- Design/print visuals including visual concepts, designs, typography, logo designs, and publication designs.
- Develop graphics for use in presentations, reports, emails, videos, and on websites.
- Maintain necessary project workflow and communication systems.
- Drive design projects from concept to final production while managing deadlines.
- Coordinate with employees performing similar duties providing quality control and feedback.
- Maintain professionalism through all interactions with internal clients and project leads, as well as effective coordination with external partners and vendors as needed.
Work closely with executive leadership, managers, and internal team members to achieve marketing and communications objectives.
Provide training and leadership to design associates and other team members related to design, layout, cross-platform functionality and branding.
Share information, supervise efforts, and develop consensus with other departments on projects.
Manage and assign tasks to design associate and external vendors as needed.
Direct and work with internal and external printing, design, mailing, and web production professionals to produce marketing and communications materials.
- Requires 7-10 years of experience in a similar role and subject matter expertise.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant area, or other related field equivalent work experience.
- Degree or equivalent education in a design or communications related discipline
- Experience in print and digital media production required.
- Fluency in current graphic design practices and technologies such as Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Strong Understanding of UX design.
- Ability to create superior and original designs for various types and channels including web, infographic, and interactive design.
- Ability to create superior, original designs for PowerPoint, Keynote, or other presentation programs.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Experience in corporate branding, layout, color theory, and typography in both print and digital media.
- Digital video editing experience strongly preferred.
- Photography experience strongly preferred.
- Animation/3D modeling experience preferred.
- Able to remain in a stationary position working on a computer.
- Move about the office to access office machinery, meeting rooms, etc. on occasion.
- Operate a computer and other office machinery such as printers and copy machines.
- Transport items and equipment up to 10 lbs. on occasion.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
**Some sites post salary ranges based on data they gather related to similar job titles within the same area. Actual salaries may vary based on experience, region [(if remote)], contracted company, unique role expectations, etc. At Cella, we are committed to ensuring all employees are fairly compensated and take great pride in our ability to offer a total compensation package that supports all facets of employment. **