Job Type: Permanent
Compensation Range: $115,000 - 145,000 per year
We are hiring a Public Relations Lead (PERM/DIRECT HIRE) for a remote global role with our client, a world-leading technology company for the cryptocurrency mining community. This organization recently rang the NASDADQ opening bell, and with their corporate hubs around the world, this Public Relations Lead will be the first US hire to work on the global team!
- Writing/ Production
- Create copy to use for media inquiries, speeches, and other documents as assigned.
- Write press releases, announcements, news stories, and feature stories. Capture images to compliment those stories.
- Connect brands through stories to drive cultural relevancy and build brand interest.
- Oversee written correspondences, revise content, and organize media-related tasks. Uphold and implement the client's external materials.
- External & Media Relations
- Develop and implement publicity strategies.
- Develop, manage, and drive the company's PR plan.
- Drive proactive, brand-focused media communications for major brand initiatives.
- Oversee media opportunities related to thought leadership for the company's representative.
- Offer assistance with content creation, develop briefing materials, and arrange interviews with members of the media.
- Facilitate and accompany media personnel during interviews as needed. Foster positive relationships with members of the media and proactively propose strategic media opportunities.
- Create press collateral, press releases, messaging, and/or media presentations as needed.
- Internal & External Communications
- Ensure that all communications are consistent and of high quality.
- Create and execute both internal and external communication strategies to promote and raise awareness of the brand.
- Create and implement communication strategies for global initiatives.
- Develop guidelines for internal communications.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Public Relations
- Creative Briefs
- External Communications
- Media Relations (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Public Relations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.