Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Type: Freelance / Contract
This is a fully remote position in which candidates must work EST/CST hours 8am - 5pm.
- Execute marketing strategies to support successful solution introduction, enhancements and ongoing customer engagement priorities for key aspects of the care solutions portfolio.
- Grow knowledge of product offerings to help make informed decisions on marketing assets and provide guidance when applicable.
- Mobilize and direct expertise across the marketing organization and manage end-to-end marketing plans to drive growth, adoption, retention and optimal customer and client experience; across all stages of lifecycle, across all pertinent audiences and channels.
- Assist in building and executing targeted campaigns leveraging client and customer segmentation and other relevant insights, to ensure timely, relevant connection through the buying cycle.
- Work collaboratively with marketing team members, agencies and broader stakeholder partners to develop and execute deliverables that engage and activate appropriate target audiences, including buyers and customers.
- Update and maintain communication assets including sales collaterals, emails, direct mail, and social media assets.
- Manage start to end production and cataloguing of marketing materials including flyers, sales collateral, PowerPoints and emails, identifying project scope and needed resources.
- Collaborate with peers to manage department/team priorities and work flow to support collective business needs.
- Adhere to all marketing brand and compliance requirements and manage reviews for new and existing assets.
- Do light copywriting, PowerPoint creation, proofreading and wire framing to optimize creative execution.
- Project manage day-to-day marketing work from intake to release of materials, on-time and on-budget.
- Understand competitive environment, including emerging solutions, and work to differentiate care solutions, as well as identifying opportunities for innovation.
- 4+ years of experience in B2B and/or B2B2C marketing, healthcare and/or technical marketing experience preferred.
- Attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple projects in a rapidly changing matrixed environment.
- Experience developing and executing against marketing plans.
- Team player, ability to foster collaborative working relationships.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
**Some sites post salary ranges based on data they gather related to similar job titles within the same area. Actual salaries may vary based on experience, region [(if remote)], contracted company, unique role expectations, etc. At Cella, we are committed to ensuring all employees are fairly compensated and take great pride in our ability to offer a total compensation package that supports all facets of employment. **